The most important question that everybody asks – what happened with your right arm? Will you have time to recover before the world championship?
– After our nationals my right arm got sore and untill the europeans I was not able to train effectively. Right now I am training carefully and hope to recover as fast as possible. How much time I will need to be at my top form – I don’t know. Time will tell.
About left hand. You have a new participant in the category – Vitaliy Laletin. What can you say about him?
– For left... Well, I think I was in my best form! I trained good and was absolutely healthy! I thought that I will beat Vitaly. Well... I was wrong. He was stronger than my expectations. I will try to prepare better for the worlds!
Did you feel his possible weak points?
– I know what to do, just need more strength. He is very good puller. Strong and pull technically very well!
Will you stay in the same weight categories for Worlds?
– Yes, I will.
Whose fights were interesting for you? Whom can you admit?
– Prudnik vs Sasho was the most interesting fight for me. With left Prudnik could win the match but he did mistakes. With right Sasho was clearly better than him. Sasho and Mitko Petrov are two very strong young men from Bulgaria who motivate me to train hard. The rivalry inside the country is something that rise the sport to another level. This is one of the reasons why Georgians right now are very good! They have very tough competitions in each category at national level and that’s why their team is so good now!
What are your plans?
– My plans - I try to prepare for the Worlds! Wish health to all the competitors!
We wish Krasimir fast recovery and to show his best shape at the Worlds!