At the prize-winning three of 55 kg class we saw usual combination of Alina Volkova, Dimitrina Dimitrova and Victoria Iliushina – ladies are keeping to define who is stronger. At the Worlds-2017 Dimitrina Dimitrova shown that she is head up her rivals but what happened this time?
At this championship prize-winner three didn’t change sine Worlds, but there were some changes inside it. Dimitrina, how do you feel after the competition?
– I am not happy with the results, I expected more from myself.
Who was tougher for you – Volkova or Iliushina? Why?
– Volkova was tougher than Iliushina for me, she beat me without a strap.
Did you prepare specially for them during your workouts?
– No, I just train the weak points.
How do you think, what was not enough for you to win?
– I need more experience. Also I wish from the referees to be more observant of what is happening on the table.
What are your plans?
– I plan to become stronger.
We wish Dimitrina to reach her goal and show her best at the World championship. Stay tuned to know more!