Finally the title fell to Moldavian athlete Oleg Tudorean, and in the last year of junior performance he took the gold. What's in the plans of the young armwrestler? ()
- Tell us about your performance at this championship, are you satisfied with yourself?
- We went to Budapest by car, and the road was very hard. My left hand has been injured since the European Championships, and I not managed to restore it. Therefore, I am pleased with the performance on my left hand, I became the 5th in the category. On my right hand, I very much wanted to win the world title, because this is my last performance among juniors, and this year I already became the champion of Europe. I gave all my strength to take this gold.
- In the final of the European Championship you were very difficult to win over Irakli Zirakashvili, this time you managed faster, why?
- I was very well prepared for this championship, and thought a lot and imagined how I would fight with Irakli. I knew what to expect from him, and was preparing to fight him. As a result, I found the key to victory over him and won.
- Will you pull in senior class?
- No, I will not pull, because I have a European Powerlifting Championships in two weeks.