Have you already recovered from the Worlds?
- Hello all readers of the armpower.net! After the Worlds I did not need to recover, because my fights turned out to be very fast. Thank God, I was not injured this year. As soon as I had returned from the Worls, just three days later started training.
Are you planning to perform at the Zloty Tur?
- Yes, I will participate in the Zloty Tur. But, in addition to the professional world cup, I was invited by a respected man and coach of Dmitry Trubin, Ahmed Aliev, for the Asian Cup tournament, which will be held in Taraz. I could not refuse it, especially, he promised to meet me warmly and said that he would control the situation. So soon I will pull at the Asian Cup.
Do you think it will be more difficult for you to pull at the Zloty Tur than at the World Championships?
- I'm already tired of talking about this tournament in terms of seriousness and competition for medals. Igor Mazurenko and his team "twisted" this tournament to a global scale and it does not need to be represented. This tournament is really a great event in the world of armwrestling, it will definitely be difficult.
What can you say about Vendetta? What armfight for you will be the most interesting?
- Opponents pairs of heavyweights are balanced. About the other pairs I will not say anything, because I mostly watch for heavywights and is not particularly competent about the middleweights, unfortunately. In any case, I'll come as a spectator and as an athlete, I'll see how the history of armwrestling is built before my eyes.
Preparing for serious tournaments is usually a costly process, both in terms of time and effort and financially. Does someone help you in your training?
- Yes, preparation is a costly affair, but for 4 years I have been helping to go to the competitions and prepare for them the director of the SE KraiDEO branch, Yusubov Samed Kurbanovich, if not him, I would have been much less likely to go to international starts.