Are you satisfied with your result? Why did the situation went this way?
– I am not satisfied about my performance. I was not in perfect shape, I was not focused. I had some troubles some days before Vendetta but I did not want give up.
What do you think you have to change, what to focus on in order to improve your performance?
– There is not limit for improvement. I need to work on pre-start focus.
If there was an opportunity to repeat the fight, what tactics would you choose?
– If I had a second chance I would fight the same way.
As I said, my problem was not about training.
What would you say about your teammates?
– My teammates tried to fight with all the power they had. Yes, they lost but I am proud of them.
Did you like the tournament in general? Whose performance impressed you the most?
– The XIII Super Match has been an excellent tournament. My friend Frank Lamparelli confirmed being a top-ranked athlete but I am still very impressed dy Plamen Dimitrov. He is a champion, he showed power, mental effort, technique and a big attention to minimal details.
Photo: Razi El Andary