Dawid, in general – tell us how it was?
- I am very pleased with the struggle and the level that I presented. Mantas is a serious rival, it is very pleasant to win him.
Did the fight plan work?
- In general, all the fights were exactly the way I imagined it. He will try to toproll, and I will catch him in the hook and pull him out. Mantas has a small hand, so it was convenient and easy for me to block his pronation. He, like me, is not cunning with grip, for him a purely man fight is important, and so it was.
Everything went well until something snapped...
- In the fifth round something strained in my shoulder, there was a loud crunch, at first, I did not feel any pain, only discomfort in the back of the shoulder. I decided to give up the remaining rounds, it was already 4-0 in my favor, so I no longer worried about winning.
In general, what happened?
- I broke joints. The bones are intact, and this is good! I still can not train for a month. But I must somehow cope with it and return at full speed.
What are your next plans?
- At the moment I do not plan any fights - I must first bring myself back to normal, and then surely there will be some ideas. To become number 1 in the ranking, I had to work a lot to compete, earn points, if someone wants to challenge me, then he must first gain a foothold in the URPA rating, then we will talk about possible fights.
Thank you for talking!
- Thanks to everyone who supported me in Skarszewy. There was no crowd, but your presence was good motivation!