Krasimir, what do you think about the opening of another weight class of 95 kg in the Top-8?
- It's just super! I hope that in the future our sport will gain even more popularity, and then the Top-8 will be held in all weight categories, including women.
Have you heard that John Brzenk signed a contract to participate in the Top-8 95kg? Do you think John should return, could he fight for first place?
- Yes, I heard that John would fight. He no longer needs to prove anything, but if he wants to fight, then I just wish him good health.
Who else would you be interested to see in this weight category?
- Todd Hutchins, Khadzhimurat Zoloev, Sasho Andreev, Ermes Gasparini.
Who do you consider a favorite of the 105+ category on right hand at the Zloty Tur this year?
- At +105 kg, probably Grigory Lyashchuk and Dmitry Silaev.
Are you planning to pull at the Zloty Tur?
- Yes, I will participate and I will pull in the weight category up to 105 kg. After it I will try to get into the final of the open weight category and qualify for the Top-8.
What other categories and athletes at the Zloty Tur will you follow?
- I am interested in all weight categories, from 86 kg and above.
Which of the Top-8 second stage matches did you like most?
- Rustam Babaev - Tim Bresnan, it was interesting!
After the confident victory of Laletin over Prudnik, and taking into account how Kydyrgali pulled with Levan in some positions, do you still consider Saginashvili to be the favorite?
- Honestly, I don’t think that Kydyrgali was loading Levan, and yes, Levan is still an obvious favorite in my eyes.
You wanted to see the matchups Prudnik - Ongarbayev and Bresnan - Trubin. In the third stage, these athletes will meet. Who is your favorite and why?
- In my opinion, these fights will be very hot, and I look forward to them. But I can’t predict their outcome.
Thank you for the answers, we wish you good luck, and we hope that next time we will discuss your preparations for the Top 8 2020!