Dave, what were your feelings after the first round and fight at all?
- I felt good. Deivydas had a good grip and I am pretty sure I made an elbow foul. But after that I kind of figured him out. I didn’t now much about him but I like to be prepared, I always watch tons of video about my rival. But this time I just knew he is big and strong. And after the first match I felt pretty comfortable.
There is some strength difference between you and Rimkus. How much strength did Deivydas take from you?
He is strong! But he took not much. He is around this state for a long time and he has got a potential.
What is your advice to Rimkus?
- Just keep training. He’s got a strong hand and he must do it stronger. He is got to get better grip at the table, you know, more mentally. He is strong, really strong.
Levan Saginashvili as your future rival…
- Like I said, that’ s what I am here for so it might have done first. And I will be ready.
But after this you can continue your participation in Top 8 in lower bracket.
- Oh, obviously, but it is what it is.
What will be the first thing that you are going to do at home?
- First, I’ll eat pizza. And next – I will go to gym for the training. If I have enough time, I would take a break, but soon I must be ready to go!