How did the Asian Cup go for you?
- I pulled first time at the Asian Cup and I really liked his organization. To all athletes the organizers treated respectfully, they met everyone. They arranged banquets, everything was at the highest level.
Did the road took a long time?
- I flew from Krasnoyarsk to Novosibirsk one hour and twenty minutes, from Novosibirsk to Almaty two and a half hours and from Almaty to Taraz about 4 hours by taxi.
Tell us about your performance, what conclusions did you draw?
- I was pleased with my performance, I came to rest and pull. Kydyrgali Ongarbaev pulled very well, he gained strength, I did not think that I would lose to him. He does not stand still and is constantly progressing, I wish him further progress.
How do you feel now? How are your hands? Will this fight affect your form before the Zloty Tur?
- I flew on Monday and I was very ill with the flu on the day of the Cup. I'm being treated to this day, I had no high temperature, now it's time to get well to Zloty Tur for a short period. My hands are fine, I pulled with no injury, this tournament does not prevent me from preparing for Zloty Tur.
How do you like Dmitry Trubin? Is the gain in the mass his advantage?
- Dmitry Trubin is now very strong, probably in his best form. The weight gain unambiguously is important in terms of physics, he became even more powerful. I want that on the forthcoming Vendetta Dima to collect all the laurels and I wish him to win the title and successfully defend him, I will support Dima with all my heart.