Dmitry Trubin is a young athlete who has achieved a lot at the amateur table and at the professional one. ()
Not only his wards, but armwrestlers around the world look up to him. At the time, Dmitry showed Andrey Pushkar that there are no invincible. How does the Kazakhstan giant live outside the sport?
Dmitry, what are you doing besides armwrestling?
- Besides the fact that I train myself, I also work as a coach. I work with youth, I bring them up.
Do you like cars?
- Of course, I like cars. For example, the brand BMW, jeeps. I had a BMW X5, with an engine capacity of 4.8 liters. Now I drive a Cadillac Escalade. Good car, close to my spirit. Reliable, powerful, heavy, very big. In general, I can tell a lot about my Escalade. He is now on tuning, slightly modified.
How many eggs do you eat per day? What is your favorite dish?
- I can’t say that I have some favorite dish. But what I love is kebab and steaks. I love seafood. I don’t like eggs, maximum - I can eat about five per day, in the morning at breakfast. At night, it happens add a couple of eggs in a blender with a cocktail, but I don’t eat them in large quantities.
What character traits do you value in people?
- In people I appreciate loyalty, decency, directness and kindness. You need to try hard to piss me off. In most cases, I am a discreet person.
Back in 2013. How did you take the news of the disqualification? What did this situation teach you?
- This situation was the impetus for me, after which I chose the path of a professional. I believe that the amateur federation, to put it mildly, has outlived itself.