Fantastic fight with clear wins – that was a match between Tim Bresnan and Rustam Babaev. This time no questions left. At least - for Tim Bresnan. ()
Tim, first of all – you got new glasses. Does it mean you have more power?
- Actually, they’re not new. I've worn them on Zloty Tur with red t-shirt. So here I have red t-shirt and red glasses.
Your fight had a shadow of past - not to make fouls anymore. Was it the most important thing for you this time?
- It definitely was. I trained more for it. I put my elbow back to the pad usually but with Rustam I tried to pull in the center of the pad trying to think about back. So it was always on my mind were my elbow was. Normally I am not thinking about it and I don't get fouls like that.
Were your trainings with the grandson your secret weapon?
- Yes! Grabbing his hand! Not many people have hand that small.
How do you think what was not enough to Rustam for win?
- He did the same thing every time. He didn't change something. He tries to hook every thime. I let him hit and pull in a hook. He has to change his technique sometimes. But I enjoy the fight, it was a great time. We can't get better referees, they were fantastic.
You have Trubin as a rival. How do you feel about the upcoming fight?
- Me and Trubin are both toprollers, so probably it is going to be in straps. He is very strong, so I will have a lot of the gym time. And I have to find another training partner that is very strong and is quite that big.
Get an access to the Second stage of Top-8 championship and Professional World Cup "Zloty Tur"
The character of a warrior. Pull like the last time
Rustam Babaev: Tim got an uncomfortable position
Dmitry Trubin: I brought Alex into an uncomfortable position
Levan Saginashvili: Kydyrgali will never win against me