The only American representative in the Top-8 is going to bring us bright fights. But what is his opinion about the draw? ()
Tim, what do you think about the draw?
– The draw is what it is. I have wanted to pull Levan for a while. But I think with Denis out should be new draw. With him out the whole show changes.
You have a difficult rival – Levan. What will you do in the remaining month?
– All I can say is I am training hard. And am very motivated!
What do you think, what are your chances to stay in the top four and continue to fight for first place?
– My chances are good. Or I wouldn’t be fighting. I have been in this position before, where I can’t win. But as you know, I have beaten people that I was supposed to lose to.
Denis Tsyplenkov was hospitalized.
Do you think it will ease this overall tension in the eight?
– It changes the whole show! That's why I say should be redraw. Denis is good man, strong. This won’t keep him down. Good luck my friend!
Would you like to try to pull Vitaly Laletin at the table?
– I will pull anyone. But I guess he couldn’t be on champs’ side because it changes everything. It should be reshuffled. Either Trubin or me should be on A side. So, a redraw would be proper, I believe. I would like to pull the young man. He is great puller. Or Levan. I'm not afraid to pull top guys, like others.
You can learn more detailed information about the Top 8 and get access to viewing the event on armbets.tv.
Klaidas Marčiukaitis: I am worrying only about my weight
Ongarbaev: I want to prove my strength!
Saginashvili-Bresnan: a simple fight?
Saginashvili: No one can forbid me to fight!